Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Last one - promise - but couldn't resist this house

Of course my fingers were crossed when the promise of the last Halloween house being posted was made, but this is probably it. This house outdoes the entire neighborhood every year with Halloween and Christmas decorations. This year is a pirate and dinosaur (?!?) theme. OK - whatever works. 

Don't know what kind of dog that pirate found, but he's HUGE. Even a great Dane isn't that big - or is it?

Apparently dinosaurs are now part of spooky decor....

And last, but definitely not least, are the two witches. I just wish they had asked my permission before using my likeness. My face is copyrighted until at least the year 2050, and yet I see it everywhere at Halloween. Do I need to lawyer up?

 
Remember to click on the photo if you wish to get a better view. Though my face may haunt you for the rest of your life, so be careful.




No comments:

Post a Comment