Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween in the Neighborhood

I'm not a huge fan of holidays in general (being cranky and all) and Halloween is probably my least favorite. One far neighbor got it so right, however, I'm tempted to re-think the whole tradition of Halloween decorations. While most people focus on spiders (not scary at all) or some foam gravestones or ghosts made from sheets (again - ho hum), this neighbor went to a primal source of real terror. She chose clowns. Not only is her attention to gory detail incredible, it was really funny to see how our dogs reacted. My timid little Lhasa was so freaked he almost had to be carried away. The terminator Shih-Tzu went into full combat attack mode (handy if we ever do have the zombie apocalypse). And the giant Akita mix? Totally unimpressed, thank you very much. Well hats off to you, imaginative, very industrious neighbor. Or should I say, heads off to you.



Do click on the pictures to see all the detail. So worth it.










1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid to click on the photos to see details because it's so scary. Very creative, but totally scary.

    ReplyDelete