Thursday, May 30, 2024

One more door for your consideration

Again with the architectural detail. This door intrigued me because it had several interesting features that are not common. It apparently leads to a courtyard and the attention to detail for the homeowner is already evident in the curved iron fence along the driveway, leading to the stairs. I mean, who would think to curve their driveway when it's a straight shot to the street? Genius. But I digress. The door is wooden, which normally wouldn't catch my eye, but, and here's the thing, it is arched (and we know how I love arches), banded with iron, and most fetchingly, covered with a small tile roof. The whole scenario makes me think of entering an enchanted land, or at the very least, something in an exotic locale.



No comments:

Post a Comment