Tuesday, April 16, 2024

But c'mon, there are elephants

There is a house which is elegant in every way, but you know what caught my eye? Of course it was the tile work. But then, as I was staring at the design, the elephants sealed the deal. As a proud elephant (Roho) and rhinoceros (Apollo) foster mom, anything elephant related will charm me. Those who have been bored to tears by the long-winded tale of my elephant adventure in Nepal will tell you I can't get enough of of the majestic beasts. If you are intrigued by the idea of helping to save elephants and other endangered wildlife in Kenya and Nairobi, by all means check out the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - sheldrickwildlifetrust.org. They have incredible rescue groups and anti-poaching teams who save orphaned and injured animals, rehabilitate them, and release them into the wild when they are able.



No comments:

Post a Comment